Monday, April 21, 2014

Some New Old Stuff

Well, I finally located my camera and am able to share with you some past custom orders! I try to list a variety of items in my shop, but I am always open to suggestions and requests.

This first set is Train themed, including a blanket, conductor hat, and stuffed train engine (to match the blanket). While this was a custom order, the conductor hate at least will be making its way into the shop.

Next up is the Peter Pan and Tinkerbell plush doll set. This will not be listed in the shop as regular products, but if you are interested please contact me and we will work something out.

Later this week, you can expect an update to the roller skates and construction outfit listings, as I am getting requests for color options I don't have pictures of yet. Coming soon will also be a third turtle and I am hoping to get shell options swatched in order to post a customizeable turtle plush. I have also written up the pattern and am playing with the idea of posting it for sale...what do you think?

1 comment: