Thursday, December 6, 2007

My First Sweater!

caitinc I've been a lurker for some time, but I finally have something to contribute. I've been working on Jena Wilson's Banff and just completed it.

My Finished Sweater!



For information on my progress, fee free to visit  my journal. I'm now moving on to my second Banff, although this one I have altered for my very tiny Grandma. I'll be sure to show you all that sweater once it's done too.

***cross-posted to knitting community***
I'm in: my futon
Feeling: excitedexcited
Listening to: The Murmurs--You Suck

5 comments:

  1. December 8 2007, 02:16:59

    Well done! My first sweater was a Banff too. Isn't it the cosiest cuddliest sweater ever?

    ReplyDelete
  2. December 8 2007, 08:03:12

    ...yay! snugglebanff!
    (i think that should become an official dictionary entry!)

    (...and don't i know the problem with binding off too tightly!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. December 8 2007, 10:11:04

    ot: BUNNY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. December 8 2007, 10:59:28

    Congrats! It looks so nice and comfy for the winter. Great job for your first sweater!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. December 8 2007, 14:05:31

    Thanks!

    It really is the most cuddliest sweater ever! I agree on the new dictionary entry haha

    OT: yes, thats my baby bunny Angie. She's hilarious, and almost as cuddly as Banff!

    ReplyDelete