Thursday, February 14, 2013

Small Shop Update

Well, you all have been keeping me rather busy this past month, as well as these next two upcoming months. Not that I'm complaining--I love doing custom items, but the constant orders are keeping me from getting very far on ready-made items. I did add a few pairs of sandals, all in 12-18 month sizes.

Lily's Chicago Bears Toddler Barefoot Sandals Lily's Flowered Toddler Barefoot Sandals Lily's Super Girly Toddler Barefoot Sandals

I will always try to make a small post for shop updates. Big updates will get a notice, but smaller ones like these may sneak past on occasion. You can also find newly posted items, as well as planned items for future updates, in the New & Upcoming section of my website.

As always you can request anything you see in my shop, previous sales, and gallery (in same or different sizes, colors, etc) or contact me for your own custom item.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I have been working on towels and washcloths as gift items, and they have been getting some attention from my local customers. I even got a request for a towel, so I am considering expanding my Skin Care shop section into a Bath & Kitchen section. This new section will still house my lotion, soap, and lip balm; but it will also house new products such as hand towels, wash cloths, scrubbies, and soap sachets. Other items may include hanging towels, potholders, and TP covers (although at this point I debate if Kitchen and Bath should be separate sections, except for the overlap of towels, scrubbies, and washcloths).

I am also toying with the idea of creating a Facebook or Google+ page for my shop. Things are still fairly small scale though, so those may be a bit further on the horizon. Regardless, changes are coming and I am excited for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment