Saturday, February 9, 2013

My Latest Projects

Phew! It's be a busy last few weeks. Getting sick put me a little behind on orders (I don't like handling materials when I'm all germy...even though I wash everything before sending out anyway). However, I have completed two custom orders and a baby gift!

Recent Custom Orders
mip1500's Dragonfly Booties 6 Ken's My First Baby Set 2

Last Month's Custom Orders
Chicago Bears Booties 1 Red Converse 1 Texas Longhorns Set 2

Maggie's 1st Birthday Baby Gift
Maggie's 1st Birthday Dress 4

Now to get moving on two larger custom orders (cocoon/hat set and blanket/booties/hat/plush set), and another baby gift for my coworker! Soon after that I'll need to start a second baby gift for another coworker--it seems everyone is expecting this spring n_n

I still haven't decided what the gifts should be yet though...they are both for little boys. For the one, I am thinking blanket/booties, and for the other who I am much closer with I am thinking overalls/booties/plush. We shall see what time allows and how busy my shop makes me, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment