Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Quick Update

Hello All!

My knitwear galleries are all up-to date. I also completed the available colorways, tunisian swatches, and customer appreciation sections. Please feel free to browse around and contact me for any questions or requests.

As I mentioned before, other galleries will be updated sporadically over time--I am in no rush with these. I mostly sell knitwear, and all other items for sale are available on my shop (knit items have been sold on- and off-line). These other galleries will likely be filled with personal projects or gifts, but they will give you an idea of other things you can expect or request in the future.

Time to go finish my last custom order of the month, then try to catch up on a backlog of gifts, and eventually start my swap package. If you are looking for a custom order, now is the time to place it, as my calender is looking fairly empty until March.

No comments:

Post a Comment