Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Busy Busy

Well guys...things are crazy busy over here this week. I am still working on 3 custom orders, and I am helping my boyfriend clean and pack because he is moving 3 hours away to go back to school and finish his degree. At my day job, we are into the final stretch of an expansion and relocating employees so I am being pulled from reception to assist with that, which is severely cutting into my knitting and computer time sadly.

Next week I start classes as well! Although one is online and the other only meets one night a week. My boss is only thinking he needs my help Monday & Tuesday too, so hopefully I can give you a better Shop Info post than this.

There probably won't be a Free Pattern Friday post this week either, unless I run across something on my brief stints on Facebook and then it will be a super short post. Monday's post will still happen because I was on a roll with ideas and pre-scheduled a bunch of them. I am hoping when things dies down I can get a bunch of Shop Info and Free Pattern Friday posts scheduled too n_n

Thanks for your patience and see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment