Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Shop News

Hello everyone!

It's been just over a year since I relaunched my shop on etsy. It was a soft opening, but things have picked up over time and everything is going rather well right now. I'm not super busy, which is good because I am not swamped and I have time to get all my orders done, but I wouldn't say no to a few more customers.

The holiday season is slowly closing in, and I thought now might be a good time to shake things up a bit and try to get some social networking going on. I'm still working out the specifics of how to set this up in etsy, but I am planning a few promotions:

First Time Customer
If it is your first time ordering from Handmade by Caitlin, you will receive free shipping.

Referrals
If you follow me on etsy, Facebook, twitter, or Google+ and refer a friend, you will both get a 10% discount on your next order! Network user name will be needed for confirmation of course, and your friend need only enter your name in notes to seller upon their first order. You will both then receive a code to use on your next order.

Free Holiday Plush
If you spend $30 or more at my shop, you will receive a small holiday plush for free. (I am still working out which one(s)...if multiple you may have choices!)

Other Ideas?
If you have suggestions on offers or promotions you would like to see, products you want available, or if you just have fun ways of sharing my shop, post them here! Remember, my shop is all about YOU! I wouldn't be here without you, so I want to know what you want and what makes you happy n_n

No comments:

Post a Comment