Friday, October 4, 2013

Free Pattern: Fierce but Friendly Dragon

This week's free pattern is a bit more advanced, but still adorable. Last year I participated in a Harry Potter swap (Ravelry is full of swaps, and if you are a member I highly recommend the Odd Duck Swaps group...3 new themes every month and they are very good about making sure everyone gets their package). Anyway, I made this little guy as part of the swap, because dragons.
Now this pattern does assume you have a decent knowledge of and comfort level with crochet, so unfortunately I would not recommend this for a beginner. However, I would not say it is overly advanced either.

The pattern is LucyRavenscar's Fierce Little Dragon. This link is to an updated version made available as a free Ravelry download. It is well written and formatted (printer friendly!), and I found it rather easy to follow. If you are not on Ravelry, you can get the original version of her pattern as well, but it is not as clear or easy to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment