Friday, June 20, 2014

Free Pattern Friday: Monsters Inc.

I had intended to make a nice write-up of the minion pattern for FPF, but I have not done so yet. However, in the same spirit of Disney/Pixar I happened to run across these cuties. The pattern is free, and the designer is pretty awesome and has ok-ed sale of items made using her patterns (with recognition, of course!). So I am sharing with you Josephine Wu's, from A Morning Cup of Jo Creations, baby Mike & Scully from Monsters Inc. (ravelry link):
(c) Josephine Wu

I have yet to make these little guys, but they are oh-so-cute! One day I will make them for myself. If you read my last post, you know a bit of the issues with using another's pattern (which luckily, again, Jo is very cool about), and with selling licensed character plush (even if handmade). As such, they will probably never be regular shop items, but I would certainly make them by request! Or if you are a crocheter, make your own since the pattern is free and they are adorable n_n

Check out Jo's other patterns too. She's got a bunch of adorable chibi-style plush, all under $5 or free.

No comments:

Post a Comment