Friday, August 8, 2014

Free Pattern Friday Returns!


Well, it's been a while. The shop has been on vacation for the last few weeks, as I had finals coming up, a LOT of baby gifts to finish (along with some shop orders and custom requests), and I will be moving soon (not far away, but I am slowly packing up all my supplies). Hopefully within the next few weeks I will be moved, settled in, and my supplies unpacked so things can get rolling again.

So, without further ado, I bring you the latest addition to Free Pattern Friday: a Sock Dragon!
sock dragon pattern
(c) craft passion
I have yet to make this little guy, but I hope to change that real soon. I love making sock animals, and other than looking a little time consuming with all those pieces, this dragon does not look hard to make. Once I get settled in, this will definitely be one of my first projects! Who knows, maybe one or two of these guys will pop up in the shop ;)

If you like Drake the Sock Dragon, I highly encourage you to check out craft passion's other sock animal tutorials. They are super cute. I also think sock animals are a great project, even for beginners! They are small and portable, you can sew it all by hand, plus they are super cuddly when you are finished. All you need is a pair or two of socks, some stuffing, and a needle and thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment