Thursday, March 28, 2013

Designs in the Works

After the next week or so, things should finally be settling down... I'll be done with all big orders and personal gift sets, the meetings at work will stop for a while, and I will be done with my next batch of exams at school. I can't wait! Once things settle down, I can catch up on my backlog of personal and family projects, get some reading in, and start designing new products.

I really enjoyed making the special order cocoon, and they go by rather quickly, so I am planning on designing a few and putting them in my shop as ready-to-order items. The list of ideas is a mile long, but the ones I really want to see come alive are The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Batman, Chicago Cubs uniform, pea pod, and flower. The last two I need to hash out a bit more, but if they work out the way I imagine them I think you will be quite pleased. Of course there are plenty of cocoons out there, and I would be more than happy to make any kind by request, but I am aiming for something a little more unique to start with and get my name out there.

I also want to expand my footwear selections. It's starting to get warmer in my neck of the woods, but I have a few different boot ideas that I think would be adorable once worked up.I also want to play around with loafers and full sandals.If you have any other footwear selections, please send them my way (either via comments, email, or etsy convo). I want to provide the items you are looking for n_n

On top of that, there is the list of items in my New & Upcoming section that I want to finish as well. I really am excited to get those going, create some new items, and provide all of you with new ready-to-order options.

No comments:

Post a Comment