Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Already Planning for October

If you are keeping up here and read last week’s Shop Info post, you know that I have enough custom orders to keep me working for the rest of the month! However, I still have tons of ideas for regular shop items for all of you to enjoy without having to make a special request. Next month I am hoping to have enough downtime to get to such ready made items for my shop including:

Wall-E Set: Eve cocoon & Wall-E plush
also listed separately: 
Eve cocoon
Wall-E plush




Minion Set: Minion hat, Gru logo overalls, banana plush/rattle
(you pick: 1 or 2 eyes)
also listed separately:
Minion outfit (hat & overalls)
Minion hat




Yoda Set: Yoda ears hat, Jedi robe/kimono top, light saber plush/rattle
also listed separately:
Yoda ears hat
Jedi robe/kimono top
light saber plush/rattle








Customizeable Roller Skates: Black or white skate boot with choice of wheel/lace/stopper color
(made to order, 5 day wait time)

Customizeable Chucks: Standard white sole and black stripe with your choice of shoe color
(made to order, 3 day wait time)

Customizeable Mary Janes: Standard white sock with your choice of shoe color
(made to order, 3 day wait time)

I'm hoping to get the first three sets finished early in October (or even late September if I have time!) as I think they would be great for Halloween. If you are interested in any of these, please contact me and instead of a ready-made item for the shop, I will do a custom order for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment