Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Catching up...

As I said last time, I am back! I am catching up on photographing old things and will start working on new things soon. At some point in time I will actually post an old old entry that I didn't have time to upload pics for. It consists of a few old custom orders and some baby gifts for coworkers.

I spent part of last weekend with my sister's friend and her son--he is the cutest little boy in the world. Hands down. I may have to abscond with him for modelling purposes...although that means I need to make things for 1.5-2 year old boys!


I may also have to come steal my friend's little 1 year old girl, because I think she is the cutest. Baby doll pictures will only get me so far, I think. Plus some of them can be down right creepy. Not to mention the toddler sizes do not work so well on a doll lol

Now...to start putting together patterns & tutorials, designing new products, and all around getting back into the swing of things. Get ready for my new schedule of guaranteed Monday, Wednesday, and Friday posts. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment