Monday, June 3, 2013

Hello again, digital world!

I know I returned back to the online world last week, but I thought I'd post some pertinent things before the fluff :)

So I am done with my crazy spring semester of school. Usually I take a class or two online so it is pretty easy to handle, but this spring I was spending 3 nights a week in class until 10pm. Between that and the past few weeks packed with meetings at work, I've been falling behind.  But now I'm back and planning a new blog schedule to keep you entertained, informed, and updated in the world of cute baby knits.

Last week's post got some pretty high traffic, so I think I will try to make a weekly product info post. I may stray a bit and go more into general knits, like I did with my last post "Caring for Hand Knits." Future ideas include barefoot sandals, sizing info, yarn choices, more helpful shipping info. If there is something specific you want to know about regarding my products or policies, let me know and I will make a post about it!

I'm also thinking you might like to get a weekly pattern or tutorial. I have a lot of ornament tutorials to write up, as well as a few freebie patterns I want to clean up and share with you all. There are also some cool tutorials or free patterns I have found on the web and love to use, so i may be sharing those with you as well. These weekly posts may stray a bit from my typically line of baby knits, but this is a craft blog as well and I do dabble and sell products in other areas.

Of course I will post shop updates, but those will not be scheduled so much as whenever I update my shop.

There will likely be a few personal posts sprinkled in there, like this one. I am a nerd of many colors so be prepared for some randomly geeky posts about games or movies. I also love to cook and if you have been following me you know I am trying to get in shape. I'm hoping we can forge a community, so these may sneak in as well from time to time.

What else would you like to see? Polls? Reviews and recomendations? Non-shop projects? Let me know! I want to include information you are interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment