Saturday, June 15, 2013

Free Pattern Friday, Late Edition

Sorry to make you wait. The pattern I originally wanted to post is a crochet adaptation of a free knitting pattern for Zero (I thought I'd keep in theme from last week), but I wanted to get permission from the original designer first. My back-up plan was to share my crochet mini Murloc pattern, but I cannot find my notes anywhere ;_; Unfortunately I gave him away too...Someday I will find my notes or recreate him, but there definitely was not time for this week.

So instead, I am cleaning up and sharing my D4 dice bag pattern this week. I figure it is appropriate since my group and I are playing tomorrow n_n This bag looks small, and it is, but it holds 3 complete dice sets plus 3 D6s (so thats a total of 24 regular dice plus some wiggle room). I have also stuffed my giant glowing crit die from Think Geek in there on occasion too, but that will completely fill the bag.

My dice bag along with all my dice that fit in it perfectly.
You could alternately close it up and stuff it for a geeky plush. I have plans of doing this for a complete dice set in the future n_n

So without further ado, here is my D4 dice bag pattern. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment