Friday, June 7, 2013

Free Oogie Boogie Pattern

Hello! Today is Free Pattern Friday over at Handmade by Caitlin. This is something new I am trying out, coupled with Product Info Wednesday. Every week I am going to add to this series of posts for you to enjoy.

Wednesdays will focus on product info, including:

  • FAQ about my products
  • General knit wear information (e.g. caring for knit wear, yarn choices)
  • In-depth discussion about one of my products
  • General shop information (e.g. shipping options, return policy)

You can look through my past Product Info Wednesday posts by clicking on the blogger tag product info.

Fridays will feature free patterns and tutorials. While I intend to include my own patterns and tutorials, I may slip in some I have found around the web that fit in with my clientele, that I find particularly helpful, or that I just enjoy myself. You can look through my past Free Pattern Friday posts by clicking on the blogger tag free. As always, my own free patterns can also be found by clicking the Freebies tab up above. You can also get a peek at what to expect on future Free Pattern Fridays n_n


Today's free pattern is for an amigurumi Oogie Boogie (from The Nightmare Before Christmas).
I made this little guy a few years ago for a Tim Burton themed swap (you can check out my Ravelry project page if you are a member). I've gotten a few requests for the pattern over the years, and I finally got around to cleaning it up and adding pictures so I can share it with you. I am offering this pattern for free because it is a franchise character. As such I ask that you do not use this pattern for commercial purposes. Share the NBC love!

The direct link to my pattern is here, although Google Drive does something weird to .pdf pictures if you view it on the web (I don't know why this happens, but when you download the .pdf everything looks fine...maybe it's just my computer?). Starting now, you will also find a link to this pattern in my Freebies section.

If you do make your own Boogie, please feel free to share pictures or link back to me. I love seeing how creative everyone is!

No comments:

Post a Comment