Thursday, June 27, 2013

Coming Soon: Customizable Barefoot Sandals

I am working up samples for my new barefoot sandals listings. Etsy has newly added an options feature to listings, so now you can pick your color combo and size! This is a rough sneak peek (like very rough*..I used paint!) at the new combinations. If you think of a combo I should be adding, please let me know and I can whip it up.

Size Options:


Color Options: after the jump
Bow Barefoot Sandals


Butterfly Barefoot Sandals


Dragonfly Barefoot Sandals


Flower Barefoot Sandals


Heart Barefoot Sandals


Star Barefoot Sandals

I have all the base sandals crocheted, now I'm working on the adornments. I am hoping to get them all photographed and posted by the end of this weekend. There are quite a few little adornments to make though, and carrying a tub of yarn to work is a little impractical.

When these finally do go live, you will not be limited to the color combos I list. The sandals are made to order, so any available colors can be chosen--just make sure to put your choices in the comments section. You can also request ties instead of ankle straps this way too.

Even though these will be made to order, it only takes me 1 day to make a few pairs. This means your orders could potentially go out the same day they are placed, and are guaranteed to go out within 24 hrs (unless ordered Saturday because there is no post Sunday).

Once these are posted I will begin my customizable roller skate booties. This will be set up much the same way. You can pick your size and accent color. They may take more time to get up and running as I need to make 4 wheels and stoppers in each available color, as well as a bootie in each base color and size option. In the meantime, please feel free to contact me for any custom color requests n_n

*You can see why I am whipping up samples now, can't you? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment