Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Custom Order Updates

Well things are getting a bit slow on the Product Info front...questions have stopped rolling in and I am getting writers block, so I think we are going to start switching things up and calling Wednesdays "Shop Info Wednesday" instead. This way I can post custom orders, shop updates, FAQS, answer your questions, and at least once per month (although I am being ambitious and hoping for every other week) you will still get an in-depth article about a product or shop policy.

So, for this week I thought I would share the custom orders I worked on last month. Usually orders like this only show up as a small blip on my shop's radar as the customer purchases them pretty quickly after posting. I have also been so busy that I neglected to make small posts on Twitter or Facebook so you could all check them out.

Order #1 was for a stuffed animal of the Pokemon Growlithe. He was a lot of fun to make, and since he was for an adult I had some extra fun taking pictures of him "in his natural habitat."

Order #2 came in while I was working on Growlithe. It was for a rebel alliance beanie for the customer's newborn nephew.
Upon delivering it (as this was a local order) I was asked if I can do one in adult sizes too. The answer is yes! but prices will go up a bit...so you may see an adult rebel alliance beanie in the near future n_n

This month I will be working on 3 projects and hopefully you will get another update by the end of the month to see those. In order of due date, they are 1.) Train gift set consisting of an afghan, train plush,and conductor's hat; 2.) First Grandson gift set consisting of a blanket with the little boy's name and matching cap; and 3.) Penguin plushie.

No comments:

Post a Comment