Friday, July 12, 2013

Free Zero the Dog Pattern at Jellybums

Well boys and girls, I have yet to hear back from the author about sharing my crochet adaptation of her knitting pattern for Zero. Although, in all honestly, I pretty much followed the pattern exactly as it was written and just changed each knit or purl stitch into a single crochet. So, if you crochet instead of knit, just work each stitch as a single crochet with a US D hook :)


I made my crochet Zero* as a prototype for converting Jellybum's pattern from knit as my swap partner had wanted to learn amigurumi and I thought this would be a pretty simple pattern and a great addition to her Tim Burton swap* packaged. It is a very easy to follow pattern, and I recommend checking out Jellybum's other patterns on her blog and in her etsy shop.

So, without further ado, here is Jellybum's Zero the Ghostly Dog pattern. Enjoy!


*links to my Ravelry project pages--must have an account to view

No comments:

Post a Comment