Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Product Info on Break

Sorry guys, but no Product Info Wednesday this week. Between my sister moving to Japan on Saturday and my boyfriend's brother getting married on Friday (and his other brother we see twice a year being in town as well), my time is filling up fast!

I'm trying to see my sister as much as possible. Plus apparently dating my boyfriend for 10 years makes me family so I am expected to partake in the weekend of wedding activities (seriously! rehearsal dinner Thursday, pictures & actual wedding Friday, luncheon with both families Saturday). We are also entertaining my boyfriend's other brother and his girlfriend (both of whom I love, it just makes me very busy). On top of that Saturday is going to be brutal as I know I'll be up late at the wedding Friday, then I am getting up early to make breakfast for the family before we leave at 9 am to take my sister to the airport (so that's 2 hours in the car alone), and then I get to go to the luncheon!

As far as the shop, ready made item purchases will still be shipped out. Custom requests will be replied to within 48 hours. Other inquiries will be tackled next week as my life slows back down n_n

No comments:

Post a Comment