Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Welcome to Caiti Scarlet!

Hi. My name is Caiti and this is my blog. Here you can find my poetry, pictures, and various knitting endeavors--I even design some of my own patterns. I'm a huge game nerd as well, so you will probably hear alot about my current game/anime/comic obsessions.
I have a few other sites which may be of interest to you located on my sidebar: Ravelry, Facebook, Myspace.

I also have an etsy shops that I run with my mom and sell handmade swarovski crystal jewelry for Weddings, Proms, and any other special occassion. We also carry handmade hana kanzashi hair pins. You can purchase already made items or make special requests. I also intend to begin carrying knitting accessories, but you may also find other random projects of mine ranging from screen printing to hemp to anything else, so keep an eye open n_n

Etsy
Buy Handmade
caitinc
Soon I will have some links posted for your ease of navigation. I'm working on compiling the list now. Look for a link to a post with a list of my poems, photos, and projects to help you find your way through this large jumble of a journal much better (and hopefully without imploding ^_^). Until then, feel free to use the tags on the sidebar to find what you are looking for. I try to keep them pretty detailed.

Feeling: sillyinviting
Listening to: Hey Monday--Homecoming

No comments:

Post a Comment